1st November 2013
Version 1.2 adds new features including performance- and quality improvements, A/B program comparison, "Easy" user-interface, skinning and more.
AtomicReverb provides configurable room- and reverb-processing for early reflections and reverberation (late-reverb) with maximum flexibility.
AtomicReverb give users all possibilities to create dense, smooth and natural reverb acoustic - from small chambers to large room-sounds throughout the entire spectrum. It provides over 170 different predefined early-reflection signatures, different tail algorithms, a 5-channel EQ, complex modulation and also gated tail length (used for percussive sounds).
AtomicReverb comes with 230 predefined factory presets which are designed to be modifiable using the new 'easy'/'one-page' user-interface.
- "Easy" (One-Page) interface mode to have access to all important parameters on ONE page.
- 2D-Flat skin type and skin-selection option.
- A/B Program Comparison and A to B, B to A copy function.
- Spectrum-Analyzer in EQ display.
- Improved performance for reverb-tail type 'room'.
- Improved processing of early-reflection "spread" parameter.
User of earlier versions will get the update for free. A free trial version and user manuals will be available for download on the developer's website.
01 Nov 2013 MolecularBytes updates AtomicReverb to v1.2
20 Oct 2005 Molecular Bytes releases Membrane v0.12.1 beta