Monocasual has updated Giada to v0.8.0, codename benzoyl peroxide, with initial MIDI input support. The release also fixes many annoying bugs and introduces some minor improvements.
- Initial MIDI input support.
- Fix freeze when recording audio inputs on a second channel.
- Fix 'R' button to show up even if the channel has no actions.
- Fix weird drawings of keypress actions in action editor.
- Free channel: delete 'R' button as well.
- Shift+key does not kill loop mode channels in a wait status.
- Fix issue with 'R' button and newly added actions.
- Remove 'left'/'right' labels from main buttons.