monoplugs has updated b-step to v1.1, which provides improvements in areas such as Launchpad usability, MIDI IO handling and better OS and Host support. In addition, b-step 1.1 comes with a chord editor, where you can program your own set, fixing all known problems and bugs.
- Add support for OS X 10.5 to 10.8 (Intel).
- List as instrument in Ableton Live.
- Remove support on OS X for Cubase (unsolved problems).
- Add settings editor for MIDI IO.
- Add pop up for manage MIDI learn.
- Add chord editor. You can program your own chords or use the defaults.
- Increase to max 8 repeats per bar (from 4).
- The target bar will be the selected after drag'n'drop.
- Bar-repeats, bar-offset, bar-octave will be no more copied by drag'n'drop.
- Fix timing bug - everything is absolutely sample accurate.
- Improved the complete launchpad map.
- Add external MIDI port handling to manage MIDI IO.
- Add multiple controller assignments.
- Add support for notes as controller.
- Add rotary to control all duration rotaries.
- Add rotary to control all velocity rotaries.
- Reduce UI refresh rate, feels less laggy.
- Add auto resize if the desktop area is to small.