29th July 2011
The MIDI MuRF (Multiple Resonance Filter Array) is an advanced combination of two legendary Moog pedals: the MF-105 MuRF and the MF-105B Bass MuRF. It utilizes an 8 band array of resonant filters with a pre-programmed animation section to create unlimited unique sequenced filter effects.
MuRF_Controller is an exciting addition for any MIDI MuRF owner wanting to easily control and expand its power and capabilities from within their DAW.
- Full automation functionality: use your DAW’s plugin automation tools to create fully automated parameter changes on the MIDI MuRF. Every knob and every filter is now "easily" edited from the MuRF_Controller.
- Create, recall and save presets: Quickly capture and recall any amazing sound you have created on your MIDI MuRF. Once you've discovered a sound, you can easily save it within your MuRF_Controller plug-in.
- Envelope Scale: Allows you to access a time multiplier for the envelope that "stretches” or “shrinks” the duration of the envelope without changing the envelope shape. Changing the envelope time scale independent from the pattern rate provides a whole new range of sonic effects.
- LFO Rate: Allows direct access to the MuRF's LFO speed.
- Staccato and Triplet mode: Allows access to even more creative musical timing modes in the MIDI MuRF.
Availability & Pricing
The MuRF Controller VST plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X is a free download for all owners of the MF-105M MIDI MuRF.