9th January 2012
MOTU has updated MachFive to version 3.0.2.
Version 3.0.2 provides the following new features:
- Support for 64-bit VST operation on Mac OS X.
- Enhanced IRCAM time-stretching algorithms with improved preservation of transients to produce even better overall results.
- New Refresh feature in the Devices list (see below).
- New support for looping in the Stretch oscillator.
In addition, version 3.0.2 provides these enhancements:
- Improved handling of Acid loops.
- Enhanced script support.
- Improved importing of GigaSampler library material.
- Enhancements that will reduce the possibility of stuck notes occurring.
- Many other minor enhancements.
When running MachFive under Mac OS X, you can now right-click on the word Devices in MachFive’s browser source list (the left-most column) to access the Refresh foreign disc command. Doing so mounts any supported sampler discs that have been inserted into the computer, so that they appear in the Devices list.