9th January 2012
MOTU has updated MachFive to version 3.0.2.
Version 3.0.2 provides the following new features:
- Support for 64-bit VST operation on Mac OS X.
- Enhanced IRCAM time-stretching algorithms with improved preservation of transients to produce even better overall results.
- New Refresh feature in the Devices list (see below).
- New support for looping in the Stretch oscillator.
In addition, version 3.0.2 provides these enhancements:
- Improved handling of Acid loops.
- Enhanced script support.
- Improved importing of GigaSampler library material.
- Enhancements that will reduce the possibility of stuck notes occurring.
- Many other minor enhancements.
When running MachFive under Mac OS X, you can now right-click on the word Devices in MachFive’s browser source list (the left-most column) to access the Refresh foreign disc command. Doing so mounts any supported sampler discs that have been inserted into the computer, so that they appear in the Devices list.
24 May 2013 MOTU updates Digital Performer to v8.0.4
15 May 2013 MOTU updates Digital Performer to v8.0.3
19 Nov 2012 MOTU updates Digital Performer for Mac to v8.0.1
01 Oct 2012 MOTU releases Digital Performer 8 for OS X
30 Jul 2012 MOTU ships Track 16 desktop studio interface
12 Jun 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.1.1
07 Mar 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.0.3
09 Jan 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.0.2
20 Dec 2011 MOTU ships 4pre Audio Interface
14 Sep 2011 MOTU releases MachFive 3
06 Mar 2013 Zero-G releases "Vocal Lix" sample library
28 Feb 2013 UVI releases "UVX-3P" vintage softsynth
27 Dec 2012 Acousticsamples releases Petit Piano (UVI)
31 Aug 2012 UVI releases "The Beast" (UVI Instrument)
31 Jul 2012 UVI releases IRCAM Prepared Piano
17 Jul 2012 UVI releases Emulation One