MOTU has updated MachFive to version 3.1.1, which introduces several new features and enhancements:
- IRCAM Stretch oscillator export: The save menu for the IRCAM Stretch oscillator has a new menu item called Export with stretch/pitch applied. This command lets you easily "bounce" (export) the oscillator waveform with the current IRCAM stretch settings applied. For example, if you wish to time-stretch some audio (to take full advantage of the IRCAM technology to achieve the highest possible quality) and then export the result to use in your DAW, this option makes it a one-step process.
- MIDI unlearn now displays current CC assignment: If you right-click a parameter that has a MIDI controller (CC) assigned to it, the MIDI Unlearn menu item now displays the current MIDI assignment.
- Numeric display of sample start/stop/loop points: When dragging sample oscillator markers (start, stop, and loop points), MachFive now displays the marker position numerically above the sample editor.
- OSC path display: The modulation menu, which is accessed by right-clicking a parameter, now shows the OSC path and lets you copy the path to the clipboard.
- Key follow now follows portamento glide.
- Better script support.
- Improved Ensemble 505 operation on Windows.
- Improved import of external samples and their relative start/stop positions.
- Improved surround operation when modulating volume.