15th September 2010
MOTU has updated Digital Performer to v7.21.
- Audio Pitch Automation Reference: There is now a preference to adjust the reference frequency for audio pitch automation in the Data Display preference pane. This preference defines the A above middle C, with a default setting of 440 Hz.
Improvements, optimizations, and refinements can be found in the following areas:
- Analysis: waveform overview construction.
- Import & Export: importing CAF files; importing Broadcast WAVE files with timestamps; attempting to export MP3 when LAME.framework is not installed.
- Mixing Board: drop and drop of effects clippings.
- Miscellaneous: consistency of commands and menu items; closing a project with the Preferences window open; reporting of missing sound bites when opening old projects.
24 May 2013 MOTU updates Digital Performer to v8.0.4
15 May 2013 MOTU updates Digital Performer to v8.0.3
19 Nov 2012 MOTU updates Digital Performer for Mac to v8.0.1
01 Oct 2012 MOTU releases Digital Performer 8 for OS X
30 Jul 2012 MOTU ships Track 16 desktop studio interface
12 Jun 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.1.1
07 Mar 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.0.3
09 Jan 2012 MOTU updates MachFive to v3.0.2
20 Dec 2011 MOTU ships 4pre Audio Interface
14 Sep 2011 MOTU releases MachFive 3
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports
03 Jun 2008 Native Instruments launches 'Komplete Your DAW'
05 Oct 2007 Cakewalk announces Sonar 7 Crossgrade Pricing