Digital Performer v7.22
Improvements, optimizations, and refinements can be found in the following areas:
- Analysis: waveform overview construction.
- Import & Export:
- Interchanging AIFF files with Pro Tools.
- Importing bundles during Load operations.
- Saving project files.
- Impulse response management in ProVerb.
- State saving and loading in MasterWorks Leveler.
- Shift-dragging graph points in MasterWorks EQ.
- Managing sidechain output bundles;.
- Bringing application into focus when not in front.
MasterWorks Collection v1.0.1
Improved impulse response management:
- The importing and managing of impulse response files has been improved: Any number of files or folders may be dragged onto ProVerb to import them. When files or folders are dragged onto ProVerb, you will be prompted to select the installation location for the files. The files being imported can be copied to Shared, User, or Project, or any subfolder in one of those locations.
- Next/previous IR buttons: Next/previous buttons now appear to the right of the currently loaded impulse response. When the last or first impulse response is reached, the next/previous buttons will wrap around to the other end of the list.
- Shortcut menu: Right-click on the path of the current impulse response to display a shortcut menu containing the other impulse responses in the same submenu.
Improvements, optimizations, and refinements can also be found in the following areas:
- MasterWorks EQ: Shift-dragging of EQ points in graph.
- MasterWorks Leveler: state saving and loading.
- ProVerb: clicking on meters in Logic; increased resolution of readout.
- All: display of factory preset names in Logic.