10th September 2004
In v2.0 the sound is changed radically compared to version 1. In version 1 the sound source was a hybrid synthesis between FM and Physical Modeling; version 2 is pure Physical Modeling.
Also in the effects section the delay times and the LFOs are now synchronizable to the host tempo. Lastly, it now works in Emagic Logic.
- Three types of Pickups for Rhodes Mark I, Mark II and Wurlitzer simulation.
- Adjustable pickup symmetry and distance, mallet hardness and hammer noise.
- Wah-wah effect.
- Flanger (synchronizable to host tempo).
- Tremolo / Auto-Pan (synchronizable to host tempo).
- Stereo Delay (synchronizable to host tempo).
02 Jun 2011 GSi announces Key Performer 2 (and drops price)
28 Jun 2010 Genuine Soundware updates VB3 to v1.4
16 Mar 2010 GSi updates VB3 to v1.3
28 Feb 2010 GSi updates MrTramp2 to v2.2
18 Dec 2009 GSi updates MrTramp to v2.1
11 Dec 2009 GSi releases MrTramp2 (incl. Mac VST/AU)
07 Dec 2009 GSi updates ShakePad to v1.1
01 Jul 2009 GSi releases ShakePad Multi-FX
15 Jun 2009 GSi announces ShakePad Multi-FX
12 Mar 2009 GSi releases Key Performer
11 Feb 2009 GSi announces Key Performer
24 Oct 2008 GSi releases WatKat AU UB for Mac
29 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Electric Grand EG70
23 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases TimeVerb
10 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Die Funky Maschine ZD6
01 Sep 2008 SoundFonts.it releases Type4 Spring Reverb
12 Aug 2004 New banks uploaded