22nd June 2009
Release Candidate 3 of MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 is now available for download from SourceForge.
- Jack transport master functionality added. Allows other Jack client apps to properly display Muse's current bar, beat, and tick. Especially useful for songs with tempo and time signature changes. It is activated / deactivated by clicking on Muse's transport 'Master', or Muse's graphic Mastertrack window 'Enable'.
- Fixed: Segfault after creating simpledrums instance, then adding a MIDI track.
- Removed: Some code in jack driver which may cause shutdowns or static noise with Jack version 1.
- Fixed: New MIDI right-click popup menu 'add/set event' and 'erase event' not working for drum controllers.
- Fixed: Midi track info vol, pan, prog 'Rec' buttons were allowing duplicate events.
- Fixed: Link error concerning libMIDIedit.a and CtrlEdit.a.
- Fixed: Users in some locales reported audio automation save/load corruption.
- Fixed: When linking, get errors concerning uuid functions not found.
- Fixed: Midi port controller values not erased upon song load.
- Added: Right-click automation popup menu to all MIDI controller knobs/sliders.
- Disabled: Midi mixer strip automation type button.
- Added: Some new instrument .idf files submitted by MST (Michael). Akai SG01v, Korg MS2000R, Korg X5DR, Korg X50, Waldorf MicroQ.
- Applied: Some patches by Mandriva packagers.
- Fixed: Instrument editor 'Save as' was not working right.
- Added text in ctrl view to explain how to add controller values (rj).
- Fixed: Missing uuid header in two files.
- Fixed: Bounce to track: Wrong message "Select one audio output track", to "Select one target wave track".
- Added: Start 'Wave editor' edit menu item, with configurable shortcut key.
- Streamlined: All reading of 'part' xml is now done by a new routine.
- Added: Right-click wave part popup menu now has 'export', just like MIDI parts.
- Fixed: Some issues with clones, controller events, and port controller values.
09 Apr 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.2
29 Jan 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.1
02 Jul 2012 MusE 2.0 Now Available
18 Jan 2012 MusE 2.0 Release Candidate 2 Now Available
04 May 2011 MusE 2.0 Beta Now Available
05 Jan 2011 MusE 2.0alpha Now Available
05 Oct 2010 MusE updated to v1.1
17 Jan 2010 MusE updated to v1.0.1
22 Dec 2009 MusE v1.0 released
22 Jun 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC3 now available
07 May 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC2 now available
03 Sep 2007 MusE v0.9 Now Available
23 Aug 2007 MusE v0.9pre3 Now Available
09 Jan 2007 MusE v1.0 alpha Now Available
07 Jan 2007 MusE v0.9pre2 Now Available
16 Nov 2006 MusE v0.9pre1 released
28 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8.1 released
20 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8 released