5th May 2006
A Software Engineer position with Muse Research is available. (Muse Research owns KVR, hence this cheeky post on the front page).
If you love music and are a bright C++ programmer who has released commercial applications, Muse Research wants you. Muse Research is growing rapidly in the music industry. Our Receptor product is generating a lot of buzz. This groundbreaking product gives musicians easy and ready access to their VST plugins, freeing them from configuration hassles and letting them make music.
You will be helping to develop software for our Receptor platform, as well as MacOS and Windows applications that interface with Receptor. Your focus will be on UI level programming, but our software goes all the way to the OS level so you have opportunities to go deeper. We are a small group and need someone who is adaptable and a self-starter.
- Passion for music.
- 2-4 years programming C++.
- Experience writing commercially released apps for Windows and MacOS.
- Write clean, well documented code.
- User experience with music applications and networking for both Windows and MacOS platforms.
- Self-motivation, self-direction, detail oriented.
- Team player, ready to do what is needed.
- Experience with bug tracking and code sharing tools.
- Audio and/or MIDI applications development.
- VST plugin programming experience.
- Linux programming experience.
- Network programming experience.
- Experience as a musician in a live and/or studio setting.
- Full time position.
- Duties performed in our Menlo Park office (California).
- Salary based on experience, starting at $70k.
Sound good? Please respond with an email firstname.lastname@example.org with just your contact information and a brief summary of relevant professional and/or personal experience. No attachments please. We will contact you later for a resume and references.