5th May 2006
A Software Engineer position with Muse Research is available. (Muse Research owns KVR, hence this cheeky post on the front page).
If you love music and are a bright C++ programmer who has released commercial applications, Muse Research wants you. Muse Research is growing rapidly in the music industry. Our Receptor product is generating a lot of buzz. This groundbreaking product gives musicians easy and ready access to their VST plugins, freeing them from configuration hassles and letting them make music.
You will be helping to develop software for our Receptor platform, as well as MacOS and Windows applications that interface with Receptor. Your focus will be on UI level programming, but our software goes all the way to the OS level so you have opportunities to go deeper. We are a small group and need someone who is adaptable and a self-starter.
- Passion for music.
- 2-4 years programming C++.
- Experience writing commercially released apps for Windows and MacOS.
- Write clean, well documented code.
- User experience with music applications and networking for both Windows and MacOS platforms.
- Self-motivation, self-direction, detail oriented.
- Team player, ready to do what is needed.
- Experience with bug tracking and code sharing tools.
- Audio and/or MIDI applications development.
- VST plugin programming experience.
- Linux programming experience.
- Network programming experience.
- Experience as a musician in a live and/or studio setting.
- Full time position.
- Duties performed in our Menlo Park office (California).
- Salary based on experience, starting at $70k.
Sound good? Please respond with an email firstname.lastname@example.org with just your contact information and a brief summary of relevant professional and/or personal experience. No attachments please. We will contact you later for a resume and references.
13 Jan 2011 Muse Research announces RECEPTOR 2+ Line
08 Nov 2010 Muse Research announces Ivory II for RECEPTOR 2
27 Jan 2010 Ohm Force announces Remix Cohmpetition 2010
18 Jul 2008 Pianoteq v2.3 now available for Receptor
21 Jul 2006 BFD now on Receptor
23 May 2006 AAS String Studio VS-1 now on Receptor
30 Dec 2005 discoDSP Discovery for Receptor now 20% off
19 Oct 2005 BFD Lite for Receptor now available