14th July 2004
- Excellent knowledge of virtual instruments, as well as recording and performance products in general.
- Experience with sequencing hosts is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge of professional audio and MIDI hardware.
- Self-motivated and team oriented.
- IT skills are a plus.
Duties would include:
- Organize and promote Muse Research trade show presence.
- Travel as needed to trade shows, product demonstrations within stores/universities, etc.
- Manage distribution of Press Releases, working with industry press on reviews and general visibility.
- Contribute to creation and distribution of Muse and K-v-R Advertiser Newsletter, Retail Partners Newsletter, International Distribution Channel communications.
- Help in the creation of promotional materials for both stores and end users.
This position would report to the VP of Sales. The candidate must be local to San Francisco Bay Area. No relocation or remote telecommuting.
13 Jan 2011 Muse Research announces RECEPTOR 2+ Line
08 Nov 2010 Muse Research announces Ivory II for RECEPTOR 2