17th January 2010
Version 1.0.1 of the Linux MIDI/Audio sequencer, MusE, is now available.
Fixes since 1.0:
- Removed: Disabled watchdog thread.
- Changed/Fixed: Thread priorities: Added command line switches for audio (-P) and MIDI (-Y). Audio (-P) applies to dummy driver only (Else audio priority is fixed by Jack). Fixes potential issue with MIDI timing when MusE was assigned a very high priority.
- Added: Enable/disable LASH command line switch (-L), (if LASH support is compiled in). Helps prevent some issues like auto-starting Jack, or automatically routing MIDI to fluidsynth (observed).
- Fixed: BUG ID: 2879426: *.med does not save meta event types.
- Fixed: MIDI meters now show for each track even if they're all on same device and channel.
- Applied: muse-destdir.patch Scripts and utils packaging fix submitted by Orcan Ogetbil.
- Fixed: python detection exchanged for script from http://libvirt.org/.
- Feature: Jack transport enable/disable in MIDI Sync settings window. Stores setting per-song. Should be Ok to use and test. Needs a bit more work. See jack.cpp and jackaudio.h.
- Fixed: Speedups of audio pre-fetch especially when moving the cursor around (seeking).
For a complete list of changes, check the Change Log in the package or online at the sourceforge site.
09 Apr 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.2
29 Jan 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.1
02 Jul 2012 MusE 2.0 Now Available
18 Jan 2012 MusE 2.0 Release Candidate 2 Now Available
04 May 2011 MusE 2.0 Beta Now Available
05 Jan 2011 MusE 2.0alpha Now Available
05 Oct 2010 MusE updated to v1.1
17 Jan 2010 MusE updated to v1.0.1
22 Dec 2009 MusE v1.0 released
22 Jun 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC3 now available
07 May 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC2 now available
03 Sep 2007 MusE v0.9 Now Available
23 Aug 2007 MusE v0.9pre3 Now Available
09 Jan 2007 MusE v1.0 alpha Now Available
07 Jan 2007 MusE v0.9pre2 Now Available
16 Nov 2006 MusE v0.9pre1 released
28 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8.1 released
20 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8 released