Version 1.0.1 of the Linux MIDI/Audio sequencer, MusE, is now available.
Fixes since 1.0:
- Removed: Disabled watchdog thread.
- Changed/Fixed: Thread priorities: Added command line switches for audio (-P) and MIDI (-Y). Audio (-P) applies to dummy driver only (Else audio priority is fixed by Jack). Fixes potential issue with MIDI timing when MusE was assigned a very high priority.
- Added: Enable/disable LASH command line switch (-L), (if LASH support is compiled in). Helps prevent some issues like auto-starting Jack, or automatically routing MIDI to fluidsynth (observed).
- Fixed: BUG ID: 2879426: *.med does not save meta event types.
- Fixed: MIDI meters now show for each track even if they're all on same device and channel.
- Applied: muse-destdir.patch Scripts and utils packaging fix submitted by Orcan Ogetbil.
- Fixed: python detection exchanged for script from http://libvirt.org/.
- Feature: Jack transport enable/disable in MIDI Sync settings window. Stores setting per-song. Should be Ok to use and test. Needs a bit more work. See jack.cpp and jackaudio.h.
- Fixed: Speedups of audio pre-fetch especially when moving the cursor around (seeking).
For a complete list of changes, check the Change Log in the package or online at the sourceforge site.