17th January 2005
MusE v0.7.1 released.
Changes since v0.7.1 pre2:
- ZynAdd instrument def file added.
- Now the length is updated when importing a midi file to a project, fixes bug: 1056994.
- Disabled freewheeling for bounce functions (song.cpp:_bounce).
- Fixed bug: 1094622, MidiTransform now uses new controller types.
- Fixed bug with custom plugin guis that caused them to be uninitialized.
- Fixed just introduced jack graphChanged problem.
- Fixed a crash issue with Thread class (only did happen when you mess around).
- Synti tracks don't crash when being renamed.
- Fixed a crash problem when using several fluidsynths.
- Now fluidsynth restores most memory upon deletion (but not all it seems).
- Fluid disabled when fluidsynth disabled (we should probably disable it all together).
- Fixed mixdown clash with auto-rec enable.
- Fixed crash / hang when closing connected jack apps.
- Mastertrack list editor updates (add sigevent + misc).
- Insertion of tempo events in list mastereditor added.
- Added support for changing time signature in list master editor.
- Added support for changing tempo + position of tempoevents in list mastereditor.
- Backported auto rec-enable from HEAD branch.
- Added visual feedback of marker addition in ruler as well as possibility to remove markers with shift+rmb.
- Made it easier to resize the last track (bug: 1041798).
- Fixed bug: 966005, new projects are now called "untitled".
- Fixed bug: 1085791, no more crashes with delete + drag.
- Listedit bugfixes. Consideration of part offset used for events.
- Fix for bug #1085796 (when renaming channel by double clicking it in tracklist and a part is selected, pressing return opens editor for part).
- -a (No Audio) flag added, improved Dummy audio backend.
- Alsa timer bugfix.
- Added deicsonze patch from Alex Marandon to fix QT<->STL problems on affected platforms.
- Disable of fluidsynth works.
- Added test for libsamplerate.
- Re-enabled --enable-suid-install.
- Added <iostream> to simpledrums.h.
- Added -no-rtti to simpledrums.
09 Apr 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.2
29 Jan 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.1
02 Jul 2012 MusE 2.0 Now Available
18 Jan 2012 MusE 2.0 Release Candidate 2 Now Available
04 May 2011 MusE 2.0 Beta Now Available
05 Jan 2011 MusE 2.0alpha Now Available
05 Oct 2010 MusE updated to v1.1
17 Jan 2010 MusE updated to v1.0.1
22 Dec 2009 MusE v1.0 released
22 Jun 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC3 now available
07 May 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC2 now available
03 Sep 2007 MusE v0.9 Now Available
23 Aug 2007 MusE v0.9pre3 Now Available
09 Jan 2007 MusE v1.0 alpha Now Available
07 Jan 2007 MusE v0.9pre2 Now Available
16 Nov 2006 MusE v0.9pre1 released
28 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8.1 released
20 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8 released