MusE v0.7.1 released
17th January 2005
17th January 2005
MusE v0.7.1 released.
Changes since v0.7.1 pre2:
- ZynAdd instrument def file added.
- Now the length is updated when importing a midi file to a project, fixes bug: 1056994.
- Disabled freewheeling for bounce functions (song.cpp:_bounce).
- Fixed bug: 1094622, MidiTransform now uses new controller types.
- Fixed bug with custom plugin guis that caused them to be uninitialized.
- Fixed just introduced jack graphChanged problem.
- Fixed a crash issue with Thread class (only did happen when you mess around).
- Synti tracks don't crash when being renamed.
- Fixed a crash problem when using several fluidsynths.
- Now fluidsynth restores most memory upon deletion (but not all it seems).
- Fluid disabled when fluidsynth disabled (we should probably disable it all together).
- Fixed mixdown clash with auto-rec enable.
- Fixed crash / hang when closing connected jack apps.
- Mastertrack list editor updates (add sigevent + misc).
- Insertion of tempo events in list mastereditor added.
- Added support for changing time signature in list master editor.
- Added support for changing tempo + position of tempoevents in list mastereditor.
- Backported auto rec-enable from HEAD branch.
- Added visual feedback of marker addition in ruler as well as possibility to remove markers with shift+rmb.
- Made it easier to resize the last track (bug: 1041798).
- Fixed bug: 966005, new projects are now called "untitled".
- Fixed bug: 1085791, no more crashes with delete + drag.
- Listedit bugfixes. Consideration of part offset used for events.
- Fix for bug #1085796 (when renaming channel by double clicking it in tracklist and a part is selected, pressing return opens editor for part).
- -a (No Audio) flag added, improved Dummy audio backend.
- Alsa timer bugfix.
- Added deicsonze patch from Alex Marandon to fix QT<->STL problems on affected platforms.
- Disable of fluidsynth works.
- Added test for libsamplerate.
- Re-enabled --enable-suid-install.
- Added <iostream> to simpledrums.h.
- Added -no-rtti to simpledrums.
23 Jan 2015 MusE updated to v2.2 - incl. LV2 Support09 Apr 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.229 Jan 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.107 Jan 2013 MusE 2.1 Now Available (incl. native VST support)11 Dec 2012 MusE 2.1 RC2 Now Available (incl. native VST support)02 Jul 2012 MusE 2.0 Now Available18 Jan 2012 MusE 2.0 Release Candidate 2 Now Available04 May 2011 MusE 2.0 Beta Now Available05 Jan 2011 MusE 2.0alpha Now Available05 Oct 2010 MusE updated to v1.117 Jan 2010 MusE updated to v1.0.122 Dec 2009 MusE v1.0 released22 Jun 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC3 now available07 May 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC2 now available03 Sep 2007 MusE v0.9 Now Available23 Aug 2007 MusE v0.9pre3 Now Available09 Jan 2007 MusE v1.0 alpha Now Available07 Jan 2007 MusE v0.9pre2 Now Available16 Nov 2006 MusE v0.9pre1 released28 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8.1 released