20th March 2006
MusE v0.8 is now available. This release contains a number of new features and lots of stability and usability improvements.
Notable new features:
- Synchronization with external hardware using MIDI Clock now works (see Errata for known limitations).
- Support for restarting jack during runtime.
- Import and export of MIDI parts with drag&drop support.
- Import of plugin-presets with drag&drop support.
- Internal lightweight wave editor + link to external editor.
- Lots and lots of improvements.
New instrument definition files:
- Emu Proteus 200
- Roland E-28
- Roland SCD-70
- Yamaha PSR-275
- Roland Fantom XR
- Roland SRX-02
- Roland SRX-09
- Yamaha 01v
- Yamaha Motif
- Yamaha P100
- New polish translation
- New german translation
- Updated swedish translation
- Updated french translation
- Updated russian translation
A detailed change list is available.