3rd September 2007
MusE version 0.9 is now available.
Some major changes since 0.8.1:
- Working -old style- automation system, pretty much all parameters should be automatable, audio and MIDI.
- Redesigned Solo/Mute system, works much better.
- Lots of "things" added.
- Lots of bugs fixed.
Excerpt from the ChangeLog:
- Fixed bug 1650953 - select and move segfault
- Fixed broken master list editor. Should cure bug 1687166
- Added auto part resizing to drum canvas
- Fixed intermittent crash when cutting a part.
- Fixed arranger part selection
- Fixed arranger part operations (move etc.) to use selected part.
- Fixed arranger keyboard left and right previous/next part selection.
- Fixed wave editor - Black selection bar intermittent drawing.
- Wave editor now allows you to open multiple selected wave parts
- Fixed intermittent arithmetic exception crash in wave viewer.
- Fixed bad wave drawing above certain zoom level in wave editor.
- Fix for sustain pedal to work as suspected when looping.
- Feature request: 1650957 space bar should start/stop playback fixed
- Fixed bug 1645575 - Eraser tool causes segfault in drum editor
- Fix for bug #1074808 "NRPN - still 128 values?"
- Fixed some major issues with undo/redo.
- Prevented saving and segfault upon loading for routes with empty names.
- Add new soloing system.
- Enabled MIDI mixer strip solo buttons.
- Fixed loading of .med files, with plugins, created before muse-0.9pre1
- Fixed touch mode events storing, was not right.
- Sliders, knobs and labels now respond to mousewheel and paging properly.
- Linked labels with sliders and knobs for paging and mouse wheeling
- Fixed integer controls (like Glame Bandpass 'stages').
- Fixed external plugin gui's to look like the built-in freeverb.
- Solo is now united between MIDI and audio
- Fixed issue with hanging notes for softsynths when stop is pressed
- Fixed faulty off value for aux when set to max
- Fixed timing bug causing MusE to depend on jack buffer setting
- Added support for auto-scroll for all drag operations
- Adopted RT locking method from 1.0 branch.
- Fixed old bug - DoubleLabel right click causes popup and runaway increment.
- Changing global tempo now updates things. (Like resizing wave tracks).
- Fixed ladspa plugin automation not working until plugin displayed.
- Select right item when stacked on top of each other, for p-roll and arranger
- Apply effect rack before sending aux
- Auto assign internal softsynths upon creation
- New method for pasting parts, keep original spacing, fixes bug #1516294
- Muting of MIDI-tracks no longer mute input, bug #1092343
- Fixed issue with playing of controllers when moving playhead, bug #1316542
- Cached peak files now updated when wave files are more recent, bug #1469177
- Fixed bug with recording notes to existing part, bug #1552783
- MusE now asks when imported wave file has differing samplerate, bug #1428248
- Fix for pianoroll selection of events in/outside loop with respect to offset
- Added rubberband scrolling in arranger, drumedit and pianoroll, bug #1057732
- Changed colours of audio-out and wave strip names to match icon colours
- Fixed aux sending
- Fix logarithmic feedback to plugin sliders
- Fixed multiple part undo for move,drag and copy in arranger, bug #1516298
- Fixed multiple note undo for move and drag in pianoroll
- Fixed cursor placement in List Editor upon deleting events bug #1417718
- Fixed soloing. Also multiple soloing now allowed.
- Enabled solo buttons on the mixer strips.
- Fixed major issues with rack plugin moving, saving and loading.
- Fixed problems with multiple tempo changes and incorrect wave part lengths.
- Changed plugin code to use double instead of float to stop certain errors
- Full LADSPA plugin automation.
- Fluidsynth: fixed pitchbend events, fixes bug #1404212
- Editing volume and pan with keyboard on audio strip now works
- Fixed issue with recording audio, fifo could overflow with small jack sizes
- Fixed storing of files with relative path when "under" the project path
Read the full ChangeLog.
09 Apr 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.2
29 Jan 2013 MusE updated to v2.1.1
02 Jul 2012 MusE 2.0 Now Available
18 Jan 2012 MusE 2.0 Release Candidate 2 Now Available
04 May 2011 MusE 2.0 Beta Now Available
05 Jan 2011 MusE 2.0alpha Now Available
05 Oct 2010 MusE updated to v1.1
17 Jan 2010 MusE updated to v1.0.1
22 Dec 2009 MusE v1.0 released
22 Jun 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC3 now available
07 May 2009 MusE - Linux Music Editor v1.0 RC2 now available
03 Sep 2007 MusE v0.9 Now Available
23 Aug 2007 MusE v0.9pre3 Now Available
09 Jan 2007 MusE v1.0 alpha Now Available
07 Jan 2007 MusE v0.9pre2 Now Available
16 Nov 2006 MusE v0.9pre1 released
28 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8.1 released
20 Mar 2006 MusE v0.8 released