Music Matters has released Grade 4 Music Theory Video Tutorials, a download package that is designed to extend your knowledge beyond the basics of music theory.
This series, presented to you by ABRSM Examiner Gareth Green, will guide the viewer through each area step by step in a clear and informative manor, lesson by lesson.
This package contains a total of fourteen videos and five documents, detailed below.
- Lesson 1 - Instruments of the Orchestra.
- Lesson 2 - The Alto Clef.
- Lesson 3 - Time Signatures.
- Lesson 4 - Double Accidentals.
- Lesson 5 - Breves, Double Dots & Duplets.
- Lesson 6 - Key Signatures.
- Lesson 7 - Naming the Key.
- Lesson 8 - Technical Names of the Scale.
- Lesson 9 - Scales & Chromatic Scales.
- Lesson 10 - Writing Four Bar Rhythms.
- Lesson 11 - Chords I, IV & V.
- Lesson 12 – Intervals.
- Lesson 13 - Setting Rhythm to Words.
- Lesson 14 - Ornaments.
- Documents – Music Theory Terms for Grade 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Documents – The Circle of Fifths.