MusicDevelopments has updated RapidComposer to version 1.93. The update contains some new features and fixes for stability issues.
- x64 version of Windows standalone and VST plug-in.
- Snap and grid: Triplet added.
- Quantize added in Phrase Editor.
- Save phrase to database directly from context popup.
- SPACE starts/stops playback, Enter jumps back to start.
- [OS X] no annoying beep sound for key presses.
- Fixed possible crash in Idea Tool when the Edit button was clicked.
- Fixed bugs with 'Render Phrase With Variations' (note on velocity and editing in Phrase Editor).
- Various bug fixes to increase stability (e.g. for unassigned chords, editing Line Generator).