3rd November 2006
MusicLab has released RealGuitar ToolBox, an add-on product for RealGuitar 2 that lets you use RealGuitar's unique features in a new and creative way in live performance:
- Play solo and accompaniment guitar parts simultaneously with two individual RealGuitars from a single keyboard using the advanced key split MIDI Input.
- Perform accompaniment guitar part with RealGuitar and solo part with any third party synth loaded directly to RealGuitar ToolBox.
- Switch on the fly between up to 12 RealGuitars having fully individual settings, including guitar patch, performance mode, any parameter values, panning, etc.
- Add audio effects installed on your system to RealGuitar ToolBox output.
- Save all configurations as RG ToolBox presets for future use.
RealGuitar ToolBox features:
- RG Accompanist - split MIDI input with left key range pre-defined for RealGuitar2, and right key range for playing solo part with any third party VSTi/DXi/Dls/AU instrument loaded directly to RG ToolBox.
- RG Dozen - automatically loads 12 default RealGuitars to 12 Pads that you can remotely select by MIDI note or by Program Change command.
- RG Duet - split MIDI input with two RealGuitars pre-loaded: RealGuitar A (right key range for solo part) and RealGuitar B (left key range for accompaniment part).
RealGuitar ToolBox costs $40 and operates as a virtual instrument plug-in in all major hosts or as a Standalone module on Windows and Mac OS X (PPC and Intel); RealGuitar 2.0 or later must be installed.
28 Dec 2009 MusicLab releases RealLPC (Les Paul Custom)
16 Nov 2009 MusicLab announces RealLPC (Les Paul Custom)
02 Dec 2008 MusicLab announces Winter Special Offer
16 Oct 2007 MusicLab releases RealStrat demo version
10 Sep 2007 MusicLab releases RealStrat
18 Jul 2007 MusicLab announces RealStrat
26 Jun 2007 MusicLab updates RealGuitar to v2.1.5