22nd May 2013
Musicrow has released Analogica, an advanced analog filter emulation for Native Instruments Reaktor. Analogica is now available individually, or as part of Musicrow's Golden Ensembles 3 bundle for Reaktor.
Analogica is a fat and smooth analog sounding filter. It offers a distinctive warm character, "sweet and beautiful" self oscillation sound, flexible design and an intuitive interface.
Analogica enables you to fulfil any filtering mission with ease. It is not only suitable for elementary filtering tasks, but also capable of producing raw distortion sounds, interesting rhythmic patterns and unusual musical effects. Turn on the Ring Modulator and let it scream, produce a crunchy distorted sound using the Drive control, or turn (slowly) the special Analogica control for extreme results.
Make your sound move with the groove - the Envelope Follower will let you modulate the filter cutoff depending on the incoming signal level, and the built-in Sequencer will add movement and excitement to your sound.
This filter can sing - by turning the resonance all the way up, you will get "the sweet analog self oscillation sound that makes all the difference".
- Warm analog filter sound.
- Intuitive and flexible design.
- Beautiful self oscillation sound.
- Two different types of low-pass filters.
- 12/24 db/octave slopes.
- Ring modulation.
- Envelope follower.
- 8 step sequencer.
- Crunchy drive control.
- The analogica effect for extreme results.
- High-pass filter at the output stage.
Price: Both Analogica and Golden Ensembles 3 are now 40% OFF:
- Analogica is available for an introductory price of €18 (instead of €29).
- The Golden Ensembles 3 bundle includes Analogica along with 44 other Reaktor Ensembles, and is now available for €99 (instead of €169).
These special prices will be valid until June 11, 2013.