29th May 2012
Musicrow has released Bass Lab for Native Instruments Reaktor. It is described as a fully equipped laboratory for the production of ultra-modern fat and punchy electronic bass sounds.
This powerful bass synthesizer offers 14 different saw waveforms, 11 types of resonant low pass filters, super fast envelopes, a bass booster for more low-end, a transient shaper for extra punch, powerful wave-shaping tools, digital and analog distortion, a speaker emulation, an advanced saturation section and more.
- 14 different saw waveforms to choose from (Including famous hardware waveform emulations).
- 11 different types of low-pass filters.
- Bass booster section for more low-end.
- Transient shaper section for extra punch.
- Ultra fast envelopes with a break-point and two decay times, for the creation of punchier and more defined bass sounds.
- Special noise and effects section.
- Advanced saturation section for adding extra fat before the filter stage.
- 3 distortions (Overdrive, Analog Distortion and Digital Distortion).
- Oscillator 'Analog Mode'.
- Speaker emulation for extra character.
Bass Lab is now available individually for an introductory price of €39 (instead of €49). It is also available as part of Musicrow's Golden Ensembles 3 bundle (along with 43 other Reaktor ensembles), which is now available for a special price of €99 (instead of €169).
The special prices for Bass Lab and Golden Ensembles 3 will be valid until June 15, 2012.
22 May 2013 Musicrow releases Analogica for NI Reaktor
29 May 2012 Musicrow releases Bass Lab for Reaktor
29 Mar 2012 Musicrow releases Golden Ensembles 3 for Reaktor
17 May 2011 Musicrow releases Ebola for Reaktor
29 Jun 2010 Musicrow releases CS Vibes for Arturia CS-80V
07 Aug 2009 Musicrow releases Piano Trilogy
03 Mar 2009 Musicrow releases Vintage Strings MkIII
14 Jul 2008 Musicrow releases Golden Ensembles 2 for Reaktor
05 Feb 2008 Musicrow releases Magic Vox
19 Nov 2012 Yooz Music releases Yooz Proligy for Reaktor