29th May 2012
Musicrow has released Bass Lab for Native Instruments Reaktor. It is described as a fully equipped laboratory for the production of ultra-modern fat and punchy electronic bass sounds.
This powerful bass synthesizer offers 14 different saw waveforms, 11 types of resonant low pass filters, super fast envelopes, a bass booster for more low-end, a transient shaper for extra punch, powerful wave-shaping tools, digital and analog distortion, a speaker emulation, an advanced saturation section and more.
- 14 different saw waveforms to choose from (Including famous hardware waveform emulations).
- 11 different types of low-pass filters.
- Bass booster section for more low-end.
- Transient shaper section for extra punch.
- Ultra fast envelopes with a break-point and two decay times, for the creation of punchier and more defined bass sounds.
- Special noise and effects section.
- Advanced saturation section for adding extra fat before the filter stage.
- 3 distortions (Overdrive, Analog Distortion and Digital Distortion).
- Oscillator 'Analog Mode'.
- Speaker emulation for extra character.
Bass Lab is now available individually for an introductory price of €39 (instead of €49). It is also available as part of Musicrow's Golden Ensembles 3 bundle (along with 43 other Reaktor ensembles), which is now available for a special price of €99 (instead of €169).
The special prices for Bass Lab and Golden Ensembles 3 will be valid until June 15, 2012.