17th May 2011
Ebola is a semi-modular synthesizer with a flexible architecture that enables you to create a wide variety of modern sounds with the Ebola flavor from heavily distorted leads to Hollywood style strings, sweet keys to strange and beautiful gargling sounds.
- A library of 300 high quality sounds, divided into 10 sound banks.
- Two multi-mode oscillators with Ring modulation, Sync, and Frequency modulation.
- Classic mode that enables you to shape your oscillator waveform by morphing between many different waveforms.
- Ultrasaw mode that uses up to 9 detuned saw-tooth waves, for the creation of extremely thick leads and pads.
- Wavetable synthesis mode helps you achieving evolving and interesting pad sounds, organs and keyboards.
- Sub-oscillator with Ultrasaw mode.
- Noise generator with color shaping option.
- Two multi-mode resonant filters that can be connected in parallel or serial.
- Three envelopes that can modulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer.
- Advanced distortion section for wave-shaping: Analog saturation, Hard Clipping, Bit Crusher and more.
- Two advanced LFO's.
- Extended effects section that contains 9 high quality effects: Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, distortion, EQ, ring modulation and others.
- Modulation matrix with countless modulation paths.
- Envelope follower that enables you to use external audio to manipulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer.
Ebola is available as a separate ensemble for €39. It is also available as part of Musicrow's Golden Ensembles 2 pack (Along with 40 other ensembles for Reaktor) that costs €119.