Musicrow has announced that it has updated Golden Ensembles for Reaktor to v2.21, and introduced a new addition to the collection: Ebola.
Ebola is a powerful semi-modular virtual analog synthesizer with a flexible architecture that enables you to create a wide variety of sounds with "the distinct Ebola flavor". From heavily distorted leads to Hollywood style strings, sweet keys to strange and beautiful gargling sounds - Ebola can do it all, according to Musicrow.
Ebola Main Features:
- A library of 200 sounds, divided into 7 sound banks.
- Two multimode oscillators with Ring modulation, Sync, and Frequency modulation.
- Classic mode that enables you to shape your oscillator waveform by morphing between many different waveforms.
- Ultrasaw mode that uses up to 9 detuned saw-tooth waves, for the creation of extremely thick leads and pads.
- Wavetable synthesis mode helps you achieving evolving and interesting pad sounds, organs and keyboards.
- Sub-oscillator with Ultrasaw mode.
- Noise generator with color shaping option.
- Two multimode resonant filters that can be connected in parallel or serial.
- Three envelopes that can modulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer.
- Advanced distortion section for wave-shaping: Analog saturation, Hard Clipping, Bit Crusher and more.
- Two advanced LFOs.
- Extended effects section that contains 9 high quality effects: Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, distortion, EQ, ring modulation and others.
- Modulation matrix with countless modulation paths.
- Envelope follower that enables you to use external audio to manipulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer.
Golden Ensembles 2 now contains 39 ensembles, synthesizers and effects for NI Reaktor 5. Musicrow is offering Golden Ensembles 2 for a discounted price of €95 during February 2010. The update is available for free for Golden Ensembles 2 users.