11th February 2013
MuLab & MUX 5 highlights:
- Multi-Core Audio Engine (MuLab).
- Integrated Multi-Functional Browser.
- Extended Drag-Drop Support.
- Enhanced Automation & Modulation Envelopes.
- Extended MUX Power.
- Enhanced Support For Designing Your Own MUX Front Panels.
- Restyled User Interface.
- More Than 100 Improvements.
Latest changes in this M5.0.39 release version since the M5.0.37 pre-release:
MuLab + Common
- Removed the "DroppedAudioFilesLengthThreshold" preference and replaced that decision logic by an explicit popup choice dialog. So when dropping an audio/sample file on the composer you get an explicit choice how to use this audio: As a streamed audio file, as a pitched sample or as a sliced sample.
- Also when dropping audio files (Aiff, Wave, Mp3, Ogg) into the browser more appropriate logic is used.
- New "SampleFileLengthWarningThreshold" preference, in seconds.
- If you're trying to load samples that are longer than this preference, a warning question will popup. Default = 300 secs = 5 minutes.
- You can now also drag-drop audio files and samples below the tracks in the composer so to create a new track with this audiofile/sample.
- Fixed+tuned the behavior of the browser splitter.
- More explicit coloring of selected items in lists.
- More explicit darkening of the inactive region in the sequence and envelope editors.
- Fixed a possible little problem with drawing notes on odd grids.
- OS X: Fixed a couple of issues in the MIDI IO engine.
- A couple of little optimizations.
- Finetuned a couple of aspects in the library.
- You can now also drag-drop MuClips into a MUX deep editor.
- When editing individual envelope points the time field did not use the envelope grid to step to the previous/next time positions. Fixed.
- Finetuned behavior when pasting envelope points on grids like 1/24th.
- Fixed a couple of coloring issues wrt custom front panels.
- Fixed a potential crash bug when loading presets into the Multi-Point Envelope.
- Added a bunch of preset shortcuts to the package e.g. Undo, Redo, Select All, etc.
- Fixed a problem wrt using push buttons.
- Implemented a workaround for a VST implementation bug in Ableton Live 8.
- Tightened certain aspects in the MuTools VST interface (plug-in side) resulting in a more stable interface.
New M5 movie tutorial: www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVTeD6els3s
03 Mar 2014 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to v5.5.1
01 Feb 2014 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to v5.4.1
20 Dec 2013 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to v5.3.25
23 Sep 2013 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to v5.2.16
26 Apr 2013 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to 5.1.5
05 Apr 2013 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to 5.1
18 Feb 2013 MuTools updates MuLab & MUX VST to v5.0.41
11 Feb 2013 MuTools releases MuLab 5 and MUX 5 VST
31 Jan 2013 MuTools pre-releases MuLab 5 and MUX 5 VST
19 Oct 2012 MuTools updates MUX VST to v1.2.0
18 Oct 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.5.1
21 Sep 2012 MuTools launches MuLab Demo Session Contest
07 Sep 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.4.6
22 Aug 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.4.2
20 Jul 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.3.10
19 Jun 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.2.2
14 May 2012 MuTools releases MuLab 4.1.17