MuTools has updated MuLab to version 4.2.2.
- New Parameter Event Generator module.
- New MIDI Controller Generator module.
- Dropping a sample on a multi-sample player adds a new full range zone for that sample.
- MUX Play Editor: Module buttons can get a fixed color, fixed to the PE layout, independent from the module color itself.
- Waveforms => Rotate function: Input value is expressed in degrees instead of samples.
- Envelope parts are also user re-nameable.
- Fine-tuned the default output for new racks.
- "Basic Effect" preset now includes a simple gain parameter in its Play Editor.
- Increased flexibility when reading unconventional MIDI files.
- Fine-tuned skin.
- Internal optimizations.
- Fixed a possible crash bug when inserting new instrument tracks etc. while the music is playing.
- Fixed: When deleting a rack the [+] rack button in the rack desk stayed at its old position.
- In certain situations, Import Audio File, Import Sample Loop and Import Sample Sound could use an inappropriate rack.
- Move-drag a module from a preset device into a deep editor not possible any more. Copy-drag still works though.