MuTools has updated MuLab to version 4.3.10.
- When constructing a custom MUX Play Editor layout, you can now resize group frames and module buttons by mouse via the component borders.
- Note editor: Just quickly touching a short note won't make this a trigger note anymore.
- Multi-point envelope: When used outside a PolySynth and switched ON again, the envelope is restarted.
- Fine-tuned VST plugin manager resulting in better support for VST 2.4 plugins since less chance that they are marked 'disabled'.
- When opening an editor that is larger than the screen (e.g. when the session was saved on a different system than the one on which it's loaded) then it's ensured that at least some part of the window border is visible so you can access the window's context menu.
- Misc. skin refinements.
- Revised factory library.
- Event Delay: parameters weren't properly reacting on automated meta-parameters. Fixed.
- Deep modular editor: "New Path" now also properly auto-arranges the new patch.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash in certain situations.
- Multi-point envelope: When switched to "Seconds" then on reload the grid list was in "Beats".
- Ring Modulator: When both inputs are stereo, the output is proper ring modulated stereo too.
- Ring Modulator: When input 1 is stereo and input 2 is mono, the output now is proper ring modulated stereo.
- Fixed a bug when loading presets that were saved on a 64 bit system.