- MuLab for Windows: Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. MuLab 64-bit allows the user to address more memory space for using large sample libraries. It is also a bit more CPU efficient.
- When previewing audio files and samples, user now has more control over the preview volume, output, etc.
- "Add New Audio Track" now also monitors the audio file while browsing.
- The user can can now rename VST plugins apart from their DLL name.
- "Super Modulator" renamed to "Multi-Point Envelope".
- Improved labeling of VST inputs/outputs.
- When opening a template or demo session, the user must first use 'Save As' to save it under a specific (new) name.
- When dropping a new parameter onto a meta-parameter, then when the user 'Cancels' the Edit Mapping dialog box, no new mapping is added.
- When adding an automation track, but no parameters are found, now an auto-hide alert informs the user.
- "Revert Preset" now includes a "Are you sure?" alert.
- Event Delay: Delay Time display includes the units.
- When opening an editor that is larger than the screen (e.g. when the session was saved on a different system than the one on which it's loaded) then it's ensured that at least some part of the window border is visible so the user can access the window's context menu.
- Fine tuned double-click detection.
- 'Replacing' a VST plug-in by another VST plug-in while the VST editor was open caused a crash.
- Fixed a possible crash bug when drag-dropping VST parameters.
- Tool tips: In some cases an empty tool tip was shown.