MuTools has updated MuLab to version 4.5.1.
- Modulation Monitor module.
- You can now copy-paste selections of audio files/samples directly into an oscillator.
- Improved session "Save As" dialog.
- Waveform -> "Open" now previews the audio files while browsing.
- When there is only 1 skin, no redundant "Choose Skin" option in the menu anymore.
- "Make Unique Sequence" is disabled when the sequence already is unique.
- Improved MIDI input controller support.
- Finetuned and extended the preset library.
- Finetuned font graphics.
- In some cases "Show Clipboard Contents" didn't show the most detailed info.
- OS X: When doing "Move To Top-Left" for a window, the apple title bar now is taken into account.
- Fixed a bug when using parent modulation towards the PolySynth.
- Fixed a bug w.r.t. using VST synths in a MUX, then such saved MUX preset was not categorized as an instrument preset.
- Fixed a bug which could cause different kinds of problems in the 64 bit version.