19th October 2012
MuTools has updated MUX, the flexible modular synth and effect VST plug-in for Windows, to version 1.2.0.
- Note Key/Velocity Filter module.
- Bit Reducer module.
- Samplerate Reducer module.
- Modulation Monitor module.
- You can now copy-paste selections of audio files/samples directly into an oscillator.
- Waveform -> "Open" now previews the audio files while browsing.
- The "SetChunkMustCallUpdateDispay" preference now defaults to 1 so this feature is active by default.
- Text string editors: Shift+Home selects from start to cursor, Shift+End selects from cursor to end.
- "Audio To Note Gate" renamed to "Audio Envelope Follower" and includes a modulation output.
- Finetuned the "Manage Audio/Sample Files" function.
- File path editors are much wider by default so to display more of longer file paths.
- By default VST parameter values are shown as % values, no mixed situations anymore.
- More relaxed checking of the user key e.g. line breaks in the key are filtered out.
- Event Monitor now has a "Clear" context function.
- Finetuned an UI detail in the parameter drag-drop system.
- Finetuned a detail in the module parameter handling resulting in even smoother parameter slides via UI or automation.
- All windows now properly do maximize/restore. So after a maximize you can restore to the previous position/size.
- Double-clicking a window title bar also does maximize/restore.
- Tweaked several other aspects in the UI.
- Extended and tuned preset library.
- In some cases "Show Clipboard Contents" didn't show the most detailed info.
- OS X: When doing "Move To Top-Left" for a window, the apple title bar now is taken into account.
- Fixed a bug when using parent modulation towards the PolySynth.
- Fixed a bug w.r.t. using VST synths in a MUX, then such saved MUX preset was not categorized as an instrument preset.
- Fixed a bug which could cause different kinds of problems in the 64 bit version.
- Improved MIDI input controller support.
- Fixed a little bug that caused an improper focus box in some situations.
- Audio Envelope Follower now properly saves Key and Velocity properties.
- Fixed a little bug in the object naming system.
- Fixed: UI splitters didn't show a hand cursor anymore.
- When editing a parameter mapping, Cancel did not restore the original values.
- Fixed a bug in the parameter modulation system which caused individual modulations to be unintentionally bound to the [-100% - +100%] range.
26 Apr 2013 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to 5.1.5
05 Apr 2013 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to 5.1
18 Feb 2013 MuTools updates MuLab & MUX VST to v5.0.41
11 Feb 2013 MuTools releases MuLab 5 and MUX 5 VST
31 Jan 2013 MuTools pre-releases MuLab 5 and MUX 5 VST
19 Oct 2012 MuTools updates MUX VST to v1.2.0
18 Oct 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.5.1
21 Sep 2012 MuTools launches MuLab Demo Session Contest
07 Sep 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.4.6
22 Aug 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.4.2
20 Jul 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.3.10
19 Jun 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.2.2
14 May 2012 MuTools releases MuLab 4.1.17
04 Apr 2012 MuTools releases MuVerb 2 VST for Windows
28 Mar 2012 MuTools releases MuLab 4.1
13 Feb 2012 MUTOOLS releases MuLab 4
04 Jan 2012 MUTOOLS announces MU.LAB 4 Pre-Release
11 Apr 2011 MUTOOLS updates MU.LAB to v3.2.14