MuTools has updated MUX, the flexible modular synth and effect VST plug-in for Windows, to version 1.2.0.
- Note Key/Velocity Filter module.
- Bit Reducer module.
- Samplerate Reducer module.
- Modulation Monitor module.
- You can now copy-paste selections of audio files/samples directly into an oscillator.
- Waveform -> "Open" now previews the audio files while browsing.
- The "SetChunkMustCallUpdateDispay" preference now defaults to 1 so this feature is active by default.
- Text string editors: Shift+Home selects from start to cursor, Shift+End selects from cursor to end.
- "Audio To Note Gate" renamed to "Audio Envelope Follower" and includes a modulation output.
- Finetuned the "Manage Audio/Sample Files" function.
- File path editors are much wider by default so to display more of longer file paths.
- By default VST parameter values are shown as % values, no mixed situations anymore.
- More relaxed checking of the user key e.g. line breaks in the key are filtered out.
- Event Monitor now has a "Clear" context function.
- Finetuned an UI detail in the parameter drag-drop system.
- Finetuned a detail in the module parameter handling resulting in even smoother parameter slides via UI or automation.
- All windows now properly do maximize/restore. So after a maximize you can restore to the previous position/size.
- Double-clicking a window title bar also does maximize/restore.
- Tweaked several other aspects in the UI.
- Extended and tuned preset library.
- In some cases "Show Clipboard Contents" didn't show the most detailed info.
- OS X: When doing "Move To Top-Left" for a window, the apple title bar now is taken into account.
- Fixed a bug when using parent modulation towards the PolySynth.
- Fixed a bug w.r.t. using VST synths in a MUX, then such saved MUX preset was not categorized as an instrument preset.
- Fixed a bug which could cause different kinds of problems in the 64 bit version.
- Improved MIDI input controller support.
- Fixed a little bug that caused an improper focus box in some situations.
- Audio Envelope Follower now properly saves Key and Velocity properties.
- Fixed a little bug in the object naming system.
- Fixed: UI splitters didn't show a hand cursor anymore.
- When editing a parameter mapping, Cancel did not restore the original values.
- Fixed a bug in the parameter modulation system which caused individual modulations to be unintentionally bound to the [-100% - +100%] range.