11th December 2007
MUTOOLS has released MU.LAB v1.0 Public Beta C (Beta C fixes a nasty bug that could sometimes cause a hang when doing composition edits.)
Changes in Beta B:
- New: The MUX can now directly use VST plugins. So you can make Multi-FX by using single VST effects. Or make multi-layered synths by using multiple VSTIs and/or MuSynths. Of course, be aware that such MUX patches may not be exchangeable with other users that don't have the same VST plugins.
- Tuned: Pressing TAB for Tempo Delay and MuVerb doesn't cause flicker anymore.
- Tuned: When solo-ing a Rack, any Racks that are receiving audio from the solo'd Rack are also unmuted.
- Tuned: "Switch To Play/Edit Editor" now includes the "TAB" short key hint.
- Tuned: Added the Cut/Copy/Paste short keys in the context menus.
- Tuned: The menu font size can be tweaked in Settings/MULAB.txt: e.g. MenuFontSize=Large. Default=Medium. Options: ExtraSmall, Small, Medium, Large, ExtraLarge, Giant.
- Tuned: For reasons, MuSynth patches cannot include Racks. Use any effects etc. directly in MuSynth patch.
- Fixed: Crash bug when inserting a VST plugin in a Rack in a MUX.
- Fixed: Deleting an Event Output in the MUX caused a crash.
- Fixed: The "List All Inputs" function showed its result at a weird place.
- Fixed: Draw New Sequence when no sequences already exist didn't allow for a new sequence.
- And some other little tunings.