11th April 2011
MUTOOLS has updates MU.LAB to version 3.2.14.
- "Upgrade Patches" context menu for MUX and MuSynth.
- When mapping MIDI controllers to parameters, now this always works, i.e. also on sequenced controller events! Previously this only worked on MIDI input.
- Fine-tuned organization of MIDI controller mappings i.e. clear separation between the global session map and the local plugin maps.
- Fine-tuned playback behaviour when using sustain pedal events i.e. notes are cut off on stop.
- Disabled auto-looping for imported samples.
- MIDI controllers that were sent to a rack were not properly mapped by the first module in that rack.
- In certain rare cases there could be a little panning issue in the audio.
- When quickly retriggering playback of audio files while moving locators, the audio could be out of sync for a moment.
- OSX: When launching MU.LAB with logging enabled on startup, the app could hang.
26 Apr 2013 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to 5.1.5
05 Apr 2013 MuTools updates MuLab and MUX VST to 5.1
18 Feb 2013 MuTools updates MuLab & MUX VST to v5.0.41
11 Feb 2013 MuTools releases MuLab 5 and MUX 5 VST
31 Jan 2013 MuTools pre-releases MuLab 5 and MUX 5 VST
19 Oct 2012 MuTools updates MUX VST to v1.2.0
18 Oct 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.5.1
21 Sep 2012 MuTools launches MuLab Demo Session Contest
07 Sep 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.4.6
22 Aug 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.4.2
20 Jul 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.3.10
19 Jun 2012 MuTools updates MuLab to v4.2.2
14 May 2012 MuTools releases MuLab 4.1.17
04 Apr 2012 MuTools releases MuVerb 2 VST for Windows
28 Mar 2012 MuTools releases MuLab 4.1
13 Feb 2012 MUTOOLS releases MuLab 4
04 Jan 2012 MUTOOLS announces MU.LAB 4 Pre-Release
11 Apr 2011 MUTOOLS updates MU.LAB to v3.2.14