JP-80x0 Editor will be released April / May 2013 with estimated price of €49,95.
Here is what you can do with the plug-in:
- Edit both layers (parts) from a single plug-in window.
- Sends out parameter values when the project is opened.
- No need for saving / scrolling the sounds from the hardware unit.
- MIDI & SysEx transmission between the DAW and the Synthesizer (External MIDI interface required).
- Almost all of the synths parameters are included and they can also be automated.
- Loads of presets included.
- 32- and 64-bit compatible VST & AU (no PPC support).
What it won't do:
- Transmit any audio.
- Save patches directly to your synthesizer.
- Voice modulator parameters not available within the plug-in.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with Intel processor.
- VST / AU Host.
- External MIDI-interface.
- Roland JP-8000 or JP-8080 synthesizer.
- Windows VST support.