This update includes new features for Mac OS X and Windows such as:
- Full librarian browser to view, edit and store MIDI and SysEx content from hard-drive.
- Patch and performance data can be sent to JP-8000 / JP-8080 directly from the plug-in.
- Upper and Lower layer patch name can be viewed and set.
- Option to load single patches in upper or lower layer of active performance.
- Velocity sensitivity controls for both layers individually.
- Performance and Remote MIDI channels can be set from the plug-in UI.
- Init patch and performance banks included.
- GUI elements has been worked out.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with Intel processor.
- Windows XP or higher.
- VST / AudioUnit host.
- Roland JP-8000 or JP-8080 synthesizer.
- External MIDI-interface.
The update will be free for existing customers and the estimated release is between March / April 2014.
For new customers, this plug-in can be purchased for €49,95.