A pre-release beta of version 7.0.0 of n-Track Software's n-Track Studio for Windows is now available offering many new features and bug fixes, such as:
- 64 bit version can now load 32 bit native plugins via the 32 to 64 bit bridge.
- Option to 'sandbox' plugins to run them in a separate process. If a plugin crashes n-Track doesn't crash.
- n-Track Drums v2 - improved user interface, effects, new library.
- Seamless looping of time selection (i.e. fixed small gap in audio playback when the song reaches the end of the loop interval).
- Cursor/selection/loop markers in the time axis.
- Timeline can now show master, aux, group and instrument channels, avoid to edit envelopes on top of unrelated tracks.
- Improved compatibility with VST3 plugins.
- Improved compatibility with Melodyne, Jamstix, Waves and other VST2.x plugins.
- Quicker, smaller installer, doesn't require to uninstall before reinstalling.
- nEfx Tube distortion plugin.
- nEfx Compressor with side-chain input.
- Many bugs fixed.
The Beta version accepts v6.x registration codes. The final v7.0 will require v7.x registration codes.