n-Track Software has updated the Windows version of n-Track Studio to version 6.1.2 Build 2811.
Summary of changes from v6.1.1 to v6.1.2:
- Drag and drop in effects list box allows to drag effects between channels (copy or move depending on whether Alt is pressed).
- Improvements in how windows are docked/undocked.
- New initial window layout with transport toolbar at the bottom of screen.
- Support for ReWire in 64 bit Windows version.
- Improvements in VST plugins generic (parameter/value) editor.
- Increased compatibility with multichannel soundcards with high number of input channels (>16).
- Shift+Spacebar to reverse playback, Shift Left/Right cursor to change playback speed.
- Portuguese translation.
- Fixed inconsistent drawing of waveforms during recording at high zoom levels.
- Support for hi-dpi/large fonts settings with Windows Vista and 7.
- Timestamp in npk file, fixes problem where.wav file date is set in the future because of problems with the system clock or time zone issues.
- No longer asks to delete.wav files from disk when deleting a track and the track was imported and not been recorded or created in that session.
07 Oct 2013 n-Track Studio for Android now available
19 Aug 2013 n-Track Studio for Android (beta) now available