n-Track Software has updated the Windows version of n-Track Studio to version 7.0.1 and the Mac OS X version to v2.0.6.
Summary of changes:
- Overall improvements in performance, lower CPU usage, improved reliability when using small buffering / low latency.
- Support for markers embedded in audio files:
- When importing an audio file with markers info n-Track asks if you want to load the markers as song markers.
- Mixdown optionally saves song markers in mixdown .wav or .aif audio file.
- Command to create audio file marker appears when right clicking on audio file when selection is empty (when selection is non-empty you can create a region).
- Read/write audio file regions works on .aif files.
- Russian translation.
- Optional graphics rendering using Direct2D for some user interface elements.
- Surround panner module no longer requires to activate .Net support.
- Fixed unable to add more than 16 bridged plugins.
- Effects parameter automation works when plugins are bridged.
07 Oct 2013 n-Track Studio for Android now available
19 Aug 2013 n-Track Studio for Android (beta) now available