n-Track Software has updated n-Track Studio for Windows to v7.0.3 and for Mac to v2.1.3.
Summary of changes from v7.0.2 to v7.0.3:
- Support for multiple pan-laws. Default pan law is now "equal-power" [New Feature].
- Option to pan stereo tracks independently (i.e. route right channel to left channel etc.) [New Feature].
- On-screen MIDI keyboard [New Feature].
- Metronome now uses built-in synth instead of using n-Track Drums, avoids adding unwanted instrument channels in the mixer [New Feature].
- Button to delete a track in the bottom left corner of the left track bar [New Feature].
- Audio input configuration (which audio input goes to which track) is now restored when reloading a song [New Feature].
- New command "Create and arm a new track for each input" in rec-arm popup menu [New Feature].
- Fixed exported MIDI files sometimes not readable by other sequencers [Bug Fix].
- Fixed changing BPM setting during playback would result in playback position to jump far from the current position [Bug Fix].
- Fixed inconsistencies in Piano Roll when editing a MIDI part that has been trimmed [New Feature].
- Punch-in recording panel (Mac) [Ported Feature].
- Level activated recording (Mac) [Ported Feature].