n-Track Studio Multitrack Recorder for iOS has been updated to v3.1.
New in v3.1:
- Support for inter-app audio instruments. Add an instrument app with the + button on the toolbar.
- Mixdown can now be saved in 16, 24, 32 or 64-bit audio format.
- Choose microphone on multi-mic devices and set microphone polar pattern (e.g. cardioid, omnidirectional).
- AudioCopy & Paste updated to SDK version 2.0.
- Fixed glitches on some instruments when playing with sustain on.
- Fixed crash when calling 'Open track in…' command, which now appears long tapping on an audio track.
- Fixed removing an instrument may alter output setting of other MIDI tracks.
- Fixed glitches changing song loop interval during playback.
New in v3.0:
- Built-in metronome with programmable tempo changes.
- EQ now appears as a popup window.
- 2D frequency spectrum sonogram.
- iOS 7 compatibility.
New features available via in-app purchase:
- MIDI tracks with built-in multi instrument synth.
- MIDI editing in the Piano Roll window.
- On screen MIDI keyboard.
- Support for external MIDI keyboard and inter-app MIDI.
- 3D frequency spectrum.
- Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices.