New in Kontakt 5.0.3:
- Mac OS X AudioUnit: Plug-In Migration.
Most important bug fixes in Kontakt 5.0.3:
- Mac OS X 32 bit: fixed rare crash on startup.
- Improved loading times of Instruments with many Groups using TMPro.
- Resource Containers for Kontakt Libraries now support .ncw files.
- Fixed crash when reloading purged samples in a Group using TMPro.
- Fixed crash when importing a Group with missing samples.
- Fixed other rare crashes.
New in Reaktor 5.7:
- CompiledCoreCellCodeCaching (improved loading times).
- Explicit Play and Edit Modes.
- Universal Wire Debugging Mode.
- Layout and Transport Changes.
Most important bug fixes in Reaktor 5.7:
- Fixed all sample map edit operation issues for all sampler modules.
- Fixed Grain Delay and Grain Cloud Delay related crashes.
- Loading .nrkt files from finder.
- Various other improvements and bug fixes.
These Reaktor-powered products have also been updated:
- Reaktor Prism 1.3.0
- Reaktor Spark 1.2.0
- The Finger 1.2.0
- The Mouth 1.2.0
- Razor 1.3.0
- The included Ensemble file was saved with Reaktor 5.7, which means you are able to make full use of the optimized loading times.
Requirements: These updates require version 5.7.0 of either Reaktor or Reaktor Player.
15 May 2013 Native Instruments updates Battery to v4.0.2
24 May 2013 AudioThing releases "Glass" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 Musicrow releases Analogica for NI Reaktor
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt