New in Kontakt 5.0.3:
- Mac OS X AudioUnit: Plug-In Migration.
Most important bug fixes in Kontakt 5.0.3:
- Mac OS X 32 bit: fixed rare crash on startup.
- Improved loading times of Instruments with many Groups using TMPro.
- Resource Containers for Kontakt Libraries now support .ncw files.
- Fixed crash when reloading purged samples in a Group using TMPro.
- Fixed crash when importing a Group with missing samples.
- Fixed other rare crashes.
New in Reaktor 5.7:
- CompiledCoreCellCodeCaching (improved loading times).
- Explicit Play and Edit Modes.
- Universal Wire Debugging Mode.
- Layout and Transport Changes.
Most important bug fixes in Reaktor 5.7:
- Fixed all sample map edit operation issues for all sampler modules.
- Fixed Grain Delay and Grain Cloud Delay related crashes.
- Loading .nrkt files from finder.
- Various other improvements and bug fixes.
These Reaktor-powered products have also been updated:
- Reaktor Prism 1.3.0
- Reaktor Spark 1.2.0
- The Finger 1.2.0
- The Mouth 1.2.0
- Razor 1.3.0
- The included Ensemble file was saved with Reaktor 5.7, which means you are able to make full use of the optimized loading times.
Requirements: These updates require version 5.7.0 of either Reaktor or Reaktor Player.
25 Feb 2014 Native Instruments releases Supercharger GT
07 Mar 2014 ADSR releases Bassic - Bass Synth for Reaktor
05 Mar 2014 ThaLoops releases "Cello 4 Hip Hop" for Kontakt
04 Mar 2014 Vir2 releases Acou6tics for Kontakt Player
03 Mar 2014 Sounds And Effects Electrified! Guitars On Sale
01 Mar 2014 Forgotten Keys updates FK6 for Kontakt to v4.2d