New in Kontakt 5.0.3:
- Mac OS X AudioUnit: Plug-In Migration.
Most important bug fixes in Kontakt 5.0.3:
- Mac OS X 32 bit: fixed rare crash on startup.
- Improved loading times of Instruments with many Groups using TMPro.
- Resource Containers for Kontakt Libraries now support .ncw files.
- Fixed crash when reloading purged samples in a Group using TMPro.
- Fixed crash when importing a Group with missing samples.
- Fixed other rare crashes.
New in Reaktor 5.7:
- CompiledCoreCellCodeCaching (improved loading times).
- Explicit Play and Edit Modes.
- Universal Wire Debugging Mode.
- Layout and Transport Changes.
Most important bug fixes in Reaktor 5.7:
- Fixed all sample map edit operation issues for all sampler modules.
- Fixed Grain Delay and Grain Cloud Delay related crashes.
- Loading .nrkt files from finder.
- Various other improvements and bug fixes.
These Reaktor-powered products have also been updated:
- Reaktor Prism 1.3.0
- Reaktor Spark 1.2.0
- The Finger 1.2.0
- The Mouth 1.2.0
- Razor 1.3.0
- The included Ensemble file was saved with Reaktor 5.7, which means you are able to make full use of the optimized loading times.
Requirements: These updates require version 5.7.0 of either Reaktor or Reaktor Player.
25 Feb 2014 Native Instruments releases Supercharger GT
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt