13th January 2009
Native Instruments has released Guitar Rig v3.2, a free software update for the digital guitar studio. The update brings full Windows Vista 64 compatibility to all flavors of Guitar Rig 3 including its XE and LE versions, and includes 64-bit drivers for the Rig Kontrol and Session I/O hardware.
Further improvements in version 3.2 include a new MIDI input filter function, new mono plugin variants for AU and RTAS, reduced memory footprint, and various minor optimizations and fixes. The 3.2 update also enables a third amplifier model and an additional effect unit in the LE version of Guitar Rig 3.
The 3.2 update is now available as a free download for registered users of Guitar Rig 3, Guitar Rig 3 XE and Guitar Rig 3 LE.
New and improved features in 3.2:
- Compatibility with Windows Vista 64.
- Windows Vista 64 drivers for Rig Kontrol and Session I/O.
- New MIDI input filter.
- Optional mono plugin variants for AU and RTAS.
- Hotplugging for audio and midi devices under Mac OS X.
- Automatic audio device aggregate under Mac OS X.
- Reduced memory footprint.
- GUITAR RIG 3 LE: Bass Pro and Stomp Compressor enabled.
- External pedal settings recall fixed.
- Snapshot fix for Cabinet & Mics module.
- Loopmachine undo issue fixed.
- Compatibility with Digital Performer 6 PPC under Mac OS X 10.5.
- Various minor fixes.
25 Feb 2014 Native Instruments releases Supercharger GT
24 Jun 2010 KVR Ten: May and June 2010 Winners Announced