26th January 2010
Native Instruments has updated Kontakt Player to v4.0.4.
New in 4.0.4:
- The zip file contains an application update installer as well as a factory content update installer.
- Reworked dialog for creating multiple Output channels.
- Improved 'note on' peak performance.
- Improved Quick-Load Browser start-up performance.
- Improved Database Browser performance on session start.
Most important bug fixes in 4.0.4:
- AET Filter now works fine on all sampling frequencies including 88.2 kHz and higher.
- Fixed problems with playback of compressed samples in .ncw format.
15 May 2013 Native Instruments updates Battery to v4.0.2
24 Jun 2013 Soniccouture release "Clav" for Kontakt Player