26th January 2010
Native Instruments has updated Kontakt Player to v4.0.4.
New in 4.0.4:
- The zip file contains an application update installer as well as a factory content update installer.
- Reworked dialog for creating multiple Output channels.
- Improved 'note on' peak performance.
- Improved Quick-Load Browser start-up performance.
- Improved Database Browser performance on session start.
Most important bug fixes in 4.0.4:
- AET Filter now works fine on all sampling frequencies including 88.2 kHz and higher.
- Fixed problems with playback of compressed samples in .ncw format.
15 May 2013 Native Instruments updates Battery to v4.0.2
20 Dec 2012 Cinematique Instruments updates GECKO to 2.0
18 Sep 2012 Sample Logic announces Cinematic Guitars 2