Native Instruments has updated Kontakt to v3.0.2 and Massive to v1.1.3.
Kontakt v3.0.2 Improvements:
- Added back the lower window in Database / Quick Load.
- Samples and slices can now be dragged into the floating version of the Mapping Editor.
- Auto-Mapping now supports single keys.
- Loading dialog now shows correct status.
- Non-ASCII characters are now supported in the browser.
- Dramatically improved browsing and loading from NKX files.
- Countless bug fixes and cosmetic improvements.
Most important bug fixes:
- Fixed parse error at start-up.
- Fixed crash on hitting "Loop Edit" button during loop play.
- Fixed problem with knobs moving in different instruments.
- Fixed wave editor zoom reset after edit.
- Fixed reset to first results page in database.
- Fixed non-sticky Bounce button.
Massive v1.1.3 Changes:
- Improved preset loading and host instantiating times.
- Smaller graphic issues on MAC OS X Leopard fixed.
15 May 2013 Native Instruments updates Battery to v4.0.2
18 Jun 2013 Sounds And Effects The New World is On Sale
17 Jun 2013 MaxSynths releases "Raveolution" for Massive
16 Jun 2013 Standard Beat Co. "No Class" 30% Off Summer Sale
12 Jun 2013 Save 30% on Bluegrass Banjo by BolderSounds
02 Jun 2013 8Dio releases "EDM Trap" for Kontakt