NI Reaktor Session updated to v1.02
24th June 2003
24th June 2003
Native Instruments have updated Reaktor Session to v1.02.
- Several causes for possible crashes have been fixed.
- DXi-Plugin didn't work as (mono insert) effect.
- AKAI import could only read short samples correctly.
- In the Soft Takeover mode MIDI control did not work correctly.
- Jumps in the Incremental mode.
- Plugin: Instrument Function Properties: window control buttons were sticking.
- Recorder audio glitches.
- Polyphonies greater than 128 were not saved correctly.
- Snapshot window: renaming snap and scrolling resulted in possible overlaying.
- Reauthorisation was necessary after reinstallation.
- Problems with file names longer than 31 characters on Mac OS.
- Browser favourites got lost after update.
- Drag 'n Drop now available.
- "Snapshot Master for Plugin" : when Reaktor Session is used as a plugin this option allows to assign one of the instruments as the one that is accessible by the host for program changes, by default it is the Ensemble.
- Protected Mode is now stored with the Ensemble.
- Ensemble label is set fixed to "Ensemble" - Instrument label for imported ensembles is set to "Master" instead of "[EnsembleName]" (changeable).
- New MIDI controller assignable to snapshot morphing in Instrument and Ensemble Properties.
- "Store by Parent": Append, Overwrite and Insert now work in the way that also for the child instruments a snapshot is appended, overwritten or inserted.
- New option "Only if changed" for "Store by Parent": if the local snapshot is unchanged, Append and Insert do not create a new snapshot.
- More suitable mouse resolution for numeric controls in Properties.
- Several context menus have been changed for better usability.
- OSC Source implemented.
- Maximum number of OSC connections is now 64 (was 32). Message when exceeding the range.
Other Related News
15 May 2013 Native Instruments updates Battery to v4.0.2