NI Reaktor Session updated to v1.02
24th June 2003
24th June 2003
Native Instruments have updated Reaktor Session to v1.02.
- Several causes for possible crashes have been fixed.
- DXi-Plugin didn't work as (mono insert) effect.
- AKAI import could only read short samples correctly.
- In the Soft Takeover mode MIDI control did not work correctly.
- Jumps in the Incremental mode.
- Plugin: Instrument Function Properties: window control buttons were sticking.
- Recorder audio glitches.
- Polyphonies greater than 128 were not saved correctly.
- Snapshot window: renaming snap and scrolling resulted in possible overlaying.
- Reauthorisation was necessary after reinstallation.
- Problems with file names longer than 31 characters on Mac OS.
- Browser favourites got lost after update.
- Drag 'n Drop now available.
- "Snapshot Master for Plugin" : when Reaktor Session is used as a plugin this option allows to assign one of the instruments as the one that is accessible by the host for program changes, by default it is the Ensemble.
- Protected Mode is now stored with the Ensemble.
- Ensemble label is set fixed to "Ensemble" - Instrument label for imported ensembles is set to "Master" instead of "[EnsembleName]" (changeable).
- New MIDI controller assignable to snapshot morphing in Instrument and Ensemble Properties.
- "Store by Parent": Append, Overwrite and Insert now work in the way that also for the child instruments a snapshot is appended, overwritten or inserted.
- New option "Only if changed" for "Store by Parent": if the local snapshot is unchanged, Append and Insert do not create a new snapshot.
- More suitable mouse resolution for numeric controls in Properties.
- Several context menus have been changed for better usability.
- OSC Source implemented.
- Maximum number of OSC connections is now 64 (was 32). Message when exceeding the range.
Other Related News
08 Oct 2014 Native Instruments releases Caribbean Current Expansion for Maschine03 Oct 2014 Native Instruments releases "Komplete Kontrol S-Series" keyboards and "Komplete 10" - the next generation of Komplete Instrument and Effect suites18 Sep 2014 Native Instruments updates Battery, Kontakt & Reaktor (Kontakt Player & Reaktor Player too)02 Sep 2014 Native Instruments announces Komplete 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate02 Sep 2014 Native Instruments announces Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards22 Aug 2014 Native Instruments releases Magnate Hustle Expansion for Maschine22 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches Twice As Nice Maschine Expansion sales special22 Jul 2014 [Job] Native Instruments looking for: Application Developer C++ (F/M)22 Jul 2014 [Job] Native Instruments looking for: Black Box Tester (F/M)11 Jul 2014 Native Instruments releases Circuit Halo Expansion for Maschine03 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches Komplete Frenzy Sales Special16 Jun 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches Summer Of Sound Sales Special30 May 2014 Native Instruments releases Arcane Attic Expansion for Maschine22 May 2014 Native Instruments updates iMaschine to v1.1.0 - optimized for iPad22 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches Reaktor 5 Sale (75% Off) and introduces new Reaktor User Library07 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches "A Giant Beat For Mankind" Sales Special for Maschine29 Apr 2014 Native Instruments releases Lucid Mission Expansion for Maschine17 Apr 2014 Native Instruments releases Rise & Hit – a dedicated instrument for building cinematic tension for Kontakt and Kontakt Player25 Mar 2014 Native Instruments releases Molekular – Modular Multi-Effects System for Reaktor and Reaktor Player