NI Reaktor Session updated to v1.02
24th June 2003
24th June 2003
Native Instruments have updated Reaktor Session to v1.02.
- Several causes for possible crashes have been fixed.
- DXi-Plugin didn't work as (mono insert) effect.
- AKAI import could only read short samples correctly.
- In the Soft Takeover mode MIDI control did not work correctly.
- Jumps in the Incremental mode.
- Plugin: Instrument Function Properties: window control buttons were sticking.
- Recorder audio glitches.
- Polyphonies greater than 128 were not saved correctly.
- Snapshot window: renaming snap and scrolling resulted in possible overlaying.
- Reauthorisation was necessary after reinstallation.
- Problems with file names longer than 31 characters on Mac OS.
- Browser favourites got lost after update.
- Drag 'n Drop now available.
- "Snapshot Master for Plugin" : when Reaktor Session is used as a plugin this option allows to assign one of the instruments as the one that is accessible by the host for program changes, by default it is the Ensemble.
- Protected Mode is now stored with the Ensemble.
- Ensemble label is set fixed to "Ensemble" - Instrument label for imported ensembles is set to "Master" instead of "[EnsembleName]" (changeable).
- New MIDI controller assignable to snapshot morphing in Instrument and Ensemble Properties.
- "Store by Parent": Append, Overwrite and Insert now work in the way that also for the child instruments a snapshot is appended, overwritten or inserted.
- New option "Only if changed" for "Store by Parent": if the local snapshot is unchanged, Append and Insert do not create a new snapshot.
- More suitable mouse resolution for numeric controls in Properties.
- Several context menus have been changed for better usability.
- OSC Source implemented.
- Maximum number of OSC connections is now 64 (was 32). Message when exceeding the range.
Other Related News
18 Sep 2014 Native Instruments updates Battery, Kontakt & Reaktor (Kontakt Player & Reaktor Player too)02 Sep 2014 Native Instruments announces Komplete 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate02 Sep 2014 Native Instruments announces Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards22 Aug 2014 Native Instruments releases Magnate Hustle Expansion for Maschine22 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches Twice As Nice Maschine Expansion sales special22 Jul 2014 [Job] Native Instruments looking for: Application Developer C++ (F/M)22 Jul 2014 [Job] Native Instruments looking for: Black Box Tester (F/M)11 Jul 2014 Native Instruments releases Circuit Halo Expansion for Maschine03 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches Komplete Frenzy Sales Special16 Jun 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches Summer Of Sound Sales Special30 May 2014 Native Instruments releases Arcane Attic Expansion for Maschine22 May 2014 Native Instruments updates iMaschine to v1.1.0 - optimized for iPad22 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches Reaktor 5 Sale (75% Off) and introduces new Reaktor User Library07 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Native Instruments launches "A Giant Beat For Mankind" Sales Special for Maschine29 Apr 2014 Native Instruments releases Lucid Mission Expansion for Maschine17 Apr 2014 Native Instruments releases Rise & Hit – a dedicated instrument for building cinematic tension for Kontakt and Kontakt Player25 Mar 2014 Native Instruments releases Molekular – Modular Multi-Effects System for Reaktor and Reaktor Player21 Mar 2014 Native Instruments releases Grey Forge Expansion for Maschine20 Mar 2014 Native Instruments introduces the updated Traktor Audio 2 – now iOS-ready