Native Instruments has updated Absynth to v3.0.2. The new version not only offers several improvements, such as 8 individual outputs in plug-in mode, but also additional content. Exclusive presets designed by Brian Clevinger, Absynth's creator, as well as 64 new "Universal Library Files" are included. The "Universal Library" contains pre-fabricated sound design building blocks, such as intricate rhythmical envelopes or complete oscillator channels.
- One new preset bank from Brian Clevinger called 'Active_Aurora.glo'. The update installer will automatically install the new file into the 'Sound Library' folder.
- 64 new Universal Library files. The update installer will automatically install these new files into the respective folders in the 'Libraries' folder.
- 8 outputs in plug in mode.
- Many fixes in the envelope page.
- Saving of note scaling fixed.
- Remembers selected view on re-opening the plug in window.
- Surround LFE fixed.
- (OSX) Consolidate Bank fixed.
- (OSX) Hide keyboard in AU DP now works.
- (OSX) Auto-balance setting is now remembered in menu entry.
- (Win) Extract waveform from wav.
- (Win) Wrong cursor handling in Ableton Live fixed.
- (Win) Wrong waveform selection in pop up menus fixed.