15th November 2005
B4 II offers even more authenticity and flexibility and brings a wide range of additions and improvements that make it a versatile and easy-to-use virtual drawbar organ both in the studio and on stage.
- 9 drawbars per manual and 6 drawbars for the pedals, adjustable keyclick and flexible percussion.
- Tube amplifier and speaker cabinets engineered using Dynamic Tube Response technology.
- Scanner vibrato/chorus, rotary speaker, and tube amp distortion and overdrive.
- Integrated spring and studio reverb units.
- Audio input when used as an effects plug-in or standalone.
- 120 presets and 11 alternative tonewheels sets.
- Intuitive MIDI controller integration including MIDI learn and controller templates.
- Pedal legato and string bass modes make sophisticated playing techniques easy.
B4 II is available for a suggested retail price of $229 / €199 from authorized dealers and in the NI Online Shop. An update for existing B4 owners is available for $99 / €79.
25 Feb 2014 Native Instruments releases Supercharger GT
05 Nov 2008 MidiKarval releases Drawbars Mapper for XK-3
28 Sep 2007 MIDIKarval releases B4 Controller v1.0
30 Jul 2004 USB Charlie Competitive released