23rd November 2004
B4 v1.1.5 changes:
- AU Validation Hotfix (OSX).
- Various minor issues fixed in the Standalone and plugin versions.
- Total recall behavior improved for the Standalone and plugin versions.
- RTAS redraw problems fixed.
Guitar Rig v1.2 changes:
- Four new Distortion and Fuzz Components: CAT, Demon Distortion, Fuzz Ace and Big Fuzz.
- New Presets in the "- 1.2 Update Bank -".
- Limiter can be turned off in the Output Component.
- Volume Learn in the Input Component: press "Learn", play as loud as possible, the input level will be set automatically to the ideal value (takes ca. 5 seconds).
- Reduced time period for switching between presets.
- Gratifier has 20db more gain - this change doesn't affect existing presets.
- Works as MFX (Music Effect) in Audio Unit Hosts (such as Logic and Digital Performer) - this enables Guitar Rig to receive MIDI as an effect in Audio Units Hosts.
- Various cosmetic changes and minor improvements for the Metronome.
- Controller assignments for the "Mute Sound" button in the Tuner are possible now.
- Now supports Adobe Audition.
Pro-53 v3.0.2 changes:
- Approved host preset handling
- RTAS improvements
- DXi graphic redraw problems solved (Windows).
NI-Spektral Delay v1.5.7 changes:
- LFO reset bug fixed.
- Compatibility with Digital Performer.
- Compatibility with Logic 7.
- DXi and RTAS support (Windows).