Nick Crow Lab has announced the release of version 1.2 of TubeDriver, which includes the first Mac version.
- Post Low Pass filter added (6 dB/oct);
- Post High Pass filter frequency control added;
- Removed drift and noise functions.
- Some changes in the interface.
- Mac OS X compatibility added.
TubeDriver is a Tube Amplifier Emulation for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST & AU). It's free but donations are welcomed.
- Pre EQ - High Pass, Peak, Shelf and resonant Low Pass filters.
- BIAS - Adjusts tube stage's grid bias which control the symmetry of the tube amp saturation.
- DRIVE -Amount of gain applied by the tube amp.
- VOLUME - Output level..
- BOOST - +12 db additional gain applied by the tube amp.
- BYPASS - Switch TubeDriver in bypass mode.
- MONO - Switch TubeDriver in mono mode - process Left Input, output Left and Right.
- PHASE - Invert phase of output signal.
- HP Freq – Post High Pass Filter frequency.
- LP Freq– Post Low Pass Filter frequency.
- Oversample - Oversampling Rate in realtime.
- 16x On Render – Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host:
- OFF - Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host same as in realtime;
- ON - Oversampling Rate have a maximum (16x) value in Render (Mixdown) mode of host.