23rd January 2013
Nick Crow Lab has announced the release of version 1.2 of TubeDriver, which includes the first Mac version.
- Post Low Pass filter added (6 dB/oct);
- Post High Pass filter frequency control added;
- Removed drift and noise functions.
- Some changes in the interface.
- Mac OS X compatibility added.
TubeDriver is a Tube Amplifier Emulation for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST & AU). It's free but donations are welcomed.
- Pre EQ - High Pass, Peak, Shelf and resonant Low Pass filters.
- BIAS - Adjusts tube stage's grid bias which control the symmetry of the tube amp saturation.
- DRIVE -Amount of gain applied by the tube amp.
- VOLUME - Output level..
- BOOST - +12 db additional gain applied by the tube amp.
- BYPASS - Switch TubeDriver in bypass mode.
- MONO - Switch TubeDriver in mono mode - process Left Input, output Left and Right.
- PHASE - Invert phase of output signal.
- HP Freq – Post High Pass Filter frequency.
- LP Freq– Post Low Pass Filter frequency.
- Oversample - Oversampling Rate in realtime.
- 16x On Render – Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host:
- OFF - Oversampling Rate in Render (Mixdown) mode of host same as in realtime;
- ON - Oversampling Rate have a maximum (16x) value in Render (Mixdown) mode of host.
18 Aug 2009 Nick Crow Lab releases Nick Crow TubeDriver
27 Apr 2009 Nick Crow Lab releases Nick Crow 8505 Lead
15 Apr 2009 Nick Crow Lab releases Nick Crow 7170 Lead