Nils Schneider has released Heat Synthesizer for Android, a virtual analogue subtractive synth with full VST integration.
- Highly optimized realtime sound generation engine with a lot of features even on mobile devices, 3 Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 Envelopes, FX section and much more.
- Collaborative Preset Manager.
- Full VST integration, Android device can be used as a controller while Heat Synthesizer is running as VST compatible plugin (Windows x86/x64).
- Android Device can send MIDI events to a sequencer.
Sound engine features:
- Up to 32 Voices.
- 3 Oscillators per Voice:
- Saw & Square / Sine & Triangle / Wavetable / MultiSaw Waveforms.
- Oscillator 1 with optional FM from Oscillator 2.
- 2 Ring Modulators.
- Noise Generator.
- 4 ADSR Envelopes.
- 3 LFOs:
- Waveforms: Saw / Square / Sine / Triangle / Sample&Hold with adjustable smoothing.
- Speed can be optionally synchronized to host VST clock and beat.
- Speed can be up to 200 Hz.
- 2 Filters:
- Low-Pass / Band-Pass / High-Pass types with resonance and self-oscillation.
- Post-Filter Distortion.
- Smooth routing adjustment between Serial or Parallel signal flow between both filters.
- Arpeggiator / Mini Sequencer:
- 16 steps with free note selection (2 octaves) and adjustable velocity.
- Play modes up / down / chord / as played.
- Synchronized to VST host clock.
- Stereo Delay with VST host synchronization.
- 10 Modulation Slots with a high variety of sources and destinations.
- Full smoothing of every parameter change.
11 Apr 2011 Nils Schneider releases GPU Impulse Reverb VST