4th November 2013
Nils Schneider has updated Heat Synthesizer for Android (with Windows VST integration) to v0.8.9.
The following features were added and/or fixed:
- New: Optional 2 octaves keyboard can be enabled in the options. For tablets with 7 inches screen size or higher, this is the new default, but can be reverted to 1 octave if preferred in the options.
- Fix/New: Fix data loss of locally stored sounds. The system has been rewritten completely, sounds are now stored as files on the internal storage of the device. They can even be shared/copied/whatever by just copying the files.The location of the sounds is <internal storage>/HeatSynthesizer/Presets.
- New: Every logged in user now has its own category "My Favourites" and sounds can now be added as favourites using the long-tap context menu.
- New: Improved performance of wavetable oscillators and the modulation matrix.
- Fix: "Best presets" were sorted incorrectly.
- Fix: arp mode "as played" was the same as arp mode "up".
- Fix: Sound couldn't be stored online if it was previously added but then deleted already.