28th April 2011
Nils Schneider has updated GPU Impulse Reverb to version 1.06.
This release fixes some issues that were discovered on some systems, mainly the startup crash that caused the plug-in to fail running at all has now been fixed. Additionally, an issue where the plugin failed to initialize on ATI machines with more than 2 GB of system RAM has been fixed, too. If you had this issue, please use the new Compatibility Check Tool to generate a new System ID. The version downloaded with this System ID will run without problems.
- IMP: Mono Impulse Responses are now supported.
- FIX: Plugin could crash at startup due to a VSTGUI related bug.
- FIX: Fixed opening GUI caused a reload of the current impulse response.
- FIX: Compatibility Check Tool didn't work on some systems.
- FIX: Slider wasn't always redrawn correctly.
- FIX: 64-bit version didn't work on ATI systems with more than 2 GB of RAM.