Nils Schneider has updated GPU Impulse Reverb to version 1.06.
This release fixes some issues that were discovered on some systems, mainly the startup crash that caused the plug-in to fail running at all has now been fixed. Additionally, an issue where the plugin failed to initialize on ATI machines with more than 2 GB of system RAM has been fixed, too. If you had this issue, please use the new Compatibility Check Tool to generate a new System ID. The version downloaded with this System ID will run without problems.
- IMP: Mono Impulse Responses are now supported.
- FIX: Plugin could crash at startup due to a VSTGUI related bug.
- FIX: Fixed opening GUI caused a reload of the current impulse response.
- FIX: Compatibility Check Tool didn't work on some systems.
- FIX: Slider wasn't always redrawn correctly.
- FIX: 64-bit version didn't work on ATI systems with more than 2 GB of RAM.